1. J – That is the initial letter of my name, Jeffrey
2. The number “82” is part of my family number, it started out from my dad, which he slowly converted much of his “property” with the number “82” attached. It actually does have a meaning in these numbers. In Cantonese, it resemblance the pronunciation “fa ei”, which laterally means “has became rich”.
3. J82 – It was a fusion of me and my family number, but there is another meaning though. I shown this blog to some of my Korean friends and to their astonishment, they thought I knew Korean language. The reason behind was that the number “82” in Korean language is “pa ri”. If you put the “J” in the front, it becomes “J-pa-ri”, an odd and out of tune version of my real name Jeffrey. (Note that it is quite an difficult task for Korean to pronounce my name, and I have changed my name in Japan to “J-pa-ri” so that at least some one call me, I would recognize that person is me.)
4. P – this letter belongs to the initial of my surname. Would not like to disclose it, but most of my friends knew.
5. Productions – This word is used to accommodate the initial alphabet of my surname and to be more productive on me, friends and family. (Perhaps some other areas as well)
Currently preparing my stuff to return back to Singapore. Hooray !!! Since I have some time right now, I will do a short write up to my trip to Yokohama.
I was supposed to meet one of my business friend in Gunma (群馬), so I decided to push my trip forward and visit my friend in Yokohama since I have been there many times, but mostly for work. I stay in sakuragicho hotel for a night before meeting her the next day.
There were nothing to do in the night and I bought my dinner at KFC (which is totally different of what we are having in Singapore), and return to my hotel. Took some shots at the Ferris wheel and the amusement land as well.
the weather is nice today and i decided to test out the blogger feature.
I did not expect it to be that easy and fun.. One of the good feature provided by blogger, the only bad thing is that emailing through mobile phone in Singapore cost a bomb….
Seriously, I have neglected this blog totally, because I was wandering in my own world the past few months, or last 2 years… Right now I am going to recall all I have done in Osaka, and do some write up asap …
Outside of the shop, they hanged a frame saying the following…
seriously, perhaps of the mental effect of the frame which I saw earlier at the doorstep, the coffee does taste exceptionally cooling… The sacred effect ? The shop also had a nice atmosphere, like old english pub.