After our unsuccessful try at Palm Acupuncture, we decided to try our luck at The Organic Spa which was located just beside the stairwell. Matter of fact, I had caught a glimpse of the spa when I parked my car along the parking lot beside it. The staircase was brightly lit and the feeling was so homely. The reception counter was facing directly at the end of the stairwell and the Operations Manager, Carol, whom was standing behind the counter greeted us politely.
She showed us the menu and recommended the Jamu Clay Pot Therapy which uses heated oil used for Jamu massage. As the spa was opened not long ago, they are having a promotion, which the oil massage would cost only $28 for a 60 minutes session. We thought it was a good deal and decided on the promotion, unfortunately they are fully booked. The earliest timing provided to us was the next day, Sunday ! We could only leave with disappointment again.
I was looking through their website (will be under going major redesign soon) and below are their current promotions.
At the same time, they are also having Christmas Special offer. From now until 31 Dec 2014, get 15% discount on all their products and services for the first 500 customers. (Non-promotional items only).
The Organic Spa’s Signature Massage
Certainly they have a list of interesting massaging which I will be coming back one day for it (especially the Jamu Clay Pot Therapy).
- Jamu Clay Pot Therapy (Jamu Massage + heated oil).
- Tai Chi Chopsticks (Using Chopsticks to tap, knead and press on acupressure points). I have tried similar technique, check out my review at Huang Ah Ma Oriental Spa.
- Ginger Wellness (Ginger Essential Oil + Massage).
- Bamboo Torch (Massage using heated bamboo stalks of varies length and diameters).
- Rolling Magic Ball (Special healing crystal balls to massage acupressure points).
77A Serangoon Garden Way
(2nd Storey, beside UOB Bank)
Tel: +65 6286 0381
Monday to Friday – 12.00pm to 9.00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays – 10.00am to 7.00pm